As a florist that has been in business for almost 80 years, we have been in involved in events of all sizes, shapes, colors and styles over the years! Our goal is to help all brides and grooms-to-be achieve the wedding of their dreams and find the perfect flowers. Sometimes this starts with simply asking the right questions.
Read below for the most 10 most important questions you should ask a potential wedding florist.
- Do you have my wedding date available?
- Have you ever worked with my venue before and if not, are you familiar with the site?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings have you done?
- How many weddings and events will you schedule on the same day?
- What flowers are in season for my wedding month?
- Do you have photos of recent work?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services?
- Based on my color scheme and budget, what do you recommend?
- Do you have a delivery and set up fee?
Remember! Floral designers do much more than just supply the bouquet, they help create the look and mood for your wedding. Before you sit down with your wedding floral designer for the initial consultation, you should have reserved your ceremony venue and reception and ideally, ordered your dresses. This will help ensure your wedding flowers fit in perfectly with your vision.
Best of luck in your process and enjoy the journey!